When people see me working out, they always say what are you training for. I quickly yell "life." Well while training today I thought to myself "Geez, I need a stretch partner."
Then I thought to myself "I need one for life also."
Why for life?
Well first let’s start with what a stretch partner really is. The fitness definition is someone that assists another with their flexibility. My definition of a stretch partner is someone who stretches one beyond their limits.
I think we all need a stretch partner.
- Someone that stretches us past our comfort zones
I was reading today and came along this passage.
1 Thessalonians 4: 11-12 (NLT)
"Make it your own goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before. Then people who are not believers will respect the way you live, and you will not need to depend on others."
To often we get caught up watching what others are doing (reality tv) when what we need to do is focus on our own path and journey. From years of running hurdles one thing that stuck with me was the...
What street do you live on?
- Complacency circle:Most people turn into this neighborhood even though signs read "Dead End". One way in and one way out. Most people never leave. Too comfortable!
- Mediocre Blvd- They have the illusion of being good with just enough. Not a risk taker. They dream small and compare themselves to others. Content with a little. Would love to relocate but believe that it takes to much work. Out of their league and not in their DNA.
- Uncomfortable Road- Small neighborhood where the people here rarely sleep. Lights are never...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.