I recently came across a movie titled Acceptable Loss.
These two words positioned side by side caught my attention. We live in a world where to accept defeat is deemed as the ultimate death. We are taught numerous quotes and phrases such as:
Never give up
Can't stop a man who won't give up
I, myself believe in each and everyone of these words, phrases,...
We are all guilty of at one time or another feeling incompetent, unworthy, not enough or just down right insufficient. I used to tell people when I was still running track professionally that the hardest part of my job was competing on a level that a lot of the time I didn't feel that I was even qualified to be on.
What street do you live on?
- Complacency circle:Most people turn into this neighborhood even though signs read "Dead End". One way in and one way out. Most people never leave. Too comfortable!
- Mediocre Blvd- They have the illusion of being good with just enough. Not a risk taker. They dream small and compare themselves to others. Content with a little. Would love to relocate but believe that it takes to much work. Out of their league and not in their DNA.
- Uncomfortable Road- Small neighborhood where the people here rarely sleep. Lights are never...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.