Since it's Christmas time the thought of cookie cutter comes to mind. No I am not eating any of those crazy calories. Pause.... Sorry I had some chocolate morsels on my laptop that I had to wipe off. Don't judge me! Back to the point!
In regards to the cookie cutter I think about goals and dreams. People often tend to say I want to be like him or I want to be like her. That is fine and dandy. We all need that person to ignite a fire within us and to give us a base point of what can...
We are all guilty of at one time or another feeling incompetent, unworthy, not enough or just down right insufficient. I used to tell people when I was still running track professionally that the hardest part of my job was competing on a level that a lot of the time I didn't feel that I was even qualified to be on.
It's funny that we only get gas or seek out gas stations when we need it! Its kind of how we do God. What if our gas tank was set to E every night and we had to fill up every morning. This is how we should feel about Christ everyday. "Seek ye" the first thing in the morning. Not as a convenience. When we seem fit.
- They can go miles without gas. They have these electric cars to help them avoid gas stations. But they can only go a...
- How many facebook likes we get
- How many followers we have on instagram or twitter
- How many people like our business on yelp
- How many people we...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.