What street do you live on?
- Complacency circle:Most people turn into this neighborhood even though signs read "Dead End". One way in and one way out. Most people never leave. Too comfortable!
- Mediocre Blvd- They have the illusion of being good with just enough. Not a risk taker. They dream small and compare themselves to others. Content with a little. Would love to relocate but believe that it takes to much work. Out of their league and not in their DNA.
- Uncomfortable Road- Small neighborhood where the people here rarely sleep. Lights are never...
Sometimes we want to skip and bypass the process and jump to the end result. Majority of the time we have to go through the trenches, the heartache, the pain to get to the glory. Often times people say:
- I want a bigger house
- I want a raise
- I want my own business
- I want my kids to be adults
None of these things come easy. A certain amount of work must be done before you achieve these. Yes, WORK. Roll your sleeves up, get your hands dirty and stay faithful to the process. Commit to the...
WHY I LOVE THE WORD FAVOR AND I AM THANKFUL FOR HIS UNPRECEDENTED FAVOR.
F- FIRM: I CAN STAND FIRM IN ANY SITUATION BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN DO ALL THINGS. PHIL 4:13
A-ACCEPTED: IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW MANY FACEBOOK LIKES OR FOLLOWERS I HAVE. I’M ACCEPTED IN CHRIST. ACTS 10:34 “THEN PETER BEGAN TO SPEAK: NOW I UNDERSTAND THAT GOD SHOWS NO FAVORTISM”.
V-VICTORY: DEUTERONOMY 20:4 “FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.